Objectives of MBS Program
The objective of the MBS programme is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, Industry, government and nongovernmental sector, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The MBS programme specifically aims to:
- Equip the students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management
- Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
- Develop knowledge and skill of business environment in national and global perspective.
- Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
- Develop research capability in the students.
Eligibility Condition for Admission for MBS program
The student applying for admission to to MBS course must have successfully completed the BBS programme or a bachelor degree on any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other university recognized by Tribhuvan University
First Year - First Semester
- MKT 511: Marketing Management Credit Hours: 3
- ECO 512: Managerial Economics Credit Hours: 3
- MSC 514: Statistical Methods Credit Hours: 3
- MGT 515: Organizational Behavior Credit Hours: 3
- MGT 519: Managerial Communication Credit Hours: 3
First Year - Second Semester
- ACC 517: Management Accountancy Credit Hours: 3
- FIN 510: Financial Management Credit Hours: 3
- MGT 513: Human Resource Management Credit Hours: 3
- MGT 518: Business Environment Credit Hours: 3
- MSC 517: Production and Operations Management Credit Hours: 3
Second Year - Third Semester
- ACC 519: Accounting for Financial and Managerial Decisions and Control Credit hours: 3
- MGT 524: Entrepreneurship Credit hours: 3
- MSC 521: Research Methodology Credit hours: 3
- MGT 522: International Business Credit hours: 3